Auxiliary Fuel Filter and Line Kit for 2003-2018 Dodge CumminsPart Number:
Auxiliary Fuel Filter and Line Kit for 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins
Auxiliary fuel filter and line kit for your 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins. The kit includes everything you need to properly route, plumb and filter fuel for your Cummins engine from a Fleece Performance lift pump to the injection pump. Our kit improves accessibility to the fuel filter as well as reduces your ongoing maintenance cost with a lower cost Donaldson filter.
- Donaldson 3 micron fuel filter and water separator
- Filter base with integral mounting
- Distribution filter block / filter coupler
- Push Lock hose and all necessary AN and barb fittings
- CP3 Feed fittings for 5.9L and 6.7L
- Lifetime Parts
- A Fleece Performance fuel filter delete is required for use with this product and must already be installed or purchased separately. This kit does not include a quick disconnect fitting to adapt to the OE lift pump. If you are running this to a stock OE sending unit on the fuel tank use P/N: FPE-QUCON-OE-38 to allow for an AN connection to the stock quick disconnect style fitting.