HI5 12-BOLT FLEXPLATE DODGE CUMMINS 5.9L 47RH/47RH/48RE 1994-2007Part Number: 1041212
HI5 12-BOLT FLEXPLATE DODGE CUMMINS 5.9L 47RH/47RH/48RE 1994-2007
Under high torque applications, the bolts between the torque converter and flex plate can slip. Eliminate this failure with twice the clamping load. The BD 12-bolt flexplate, which includes BD's Diamond Bite Shims, maximize torque holding capacity. The BD Flex Plate is proven to handle up to 3500 lb-ft of torque. The matching 12-bolt Hi5 torque converter is required to utilize all 12 bolts. A standard 6-bolt torque converters can still be installed using only 6 bolts.
- 12 bolt holes to help prevent shearing
- Meets SFI 29.3 Approval!
- Reliably handle up to 3,500 lb-ft of torque
- Twice the material of the stock flex plate
- Forged billet
- Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement caused by common zinc plating
- Allows axial thrust unlike solid flywheel conversions
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit
- BD Diamond Bite Shims included
- 36-Months Parts
- 150,000 Miles